Business Operations Specialist
Mapillary is on a mission to automate and scale mapping. We help people, cities, and cars to understand the world’s places through street-level imagery and computer vision. By taking a collaborative approach, Mapillary has become the world’s fastest-growing dataset of street-level imagery that’s available to anyone and helps to improve maps everywhere.
Here you can watch what do we do!
- Review and improve our existing HR processes ie.: off-boarding, on-boarding.
- Support business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Help with recruiting operations and oversee new employee onboarding and training programs.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system.
- Develop and track key KPIs across the team to track strategic goals, milestones, and accomplishments.
- Manage centralize repository of processes and improve processes to minimize complexities and optimize to promote effective operations.
- Manage day-to-day team administration.
- Maintain inventory of equipment for existing employees and new hires.
- Coordinate office events, especially the annual company, offsite within a given budget.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 to 4 years of operational experience - ideally within the HR department.
- English excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Friendly, outgoing personality with a positive, harmonious attitude.
- A firm sense of accountability and ownership – doing what is necessary to get the right outcome.
- Flexible - comfortable with a role that evolves as the team does.
Our headquarters in the heart of Malmö (Sweden) is a great working space for those working locally or team members visiting us. As a distributed company, we encourage people to work from the place they feel most productive, whether that's from our headquarters, one of our satellite offices, or remotely.
When you apply, tell us in a few words why this job description sounds interesting for you.