Director of Marketing
As the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing the overall marketing roadmap for Mapillary. You will build and manage a marketing team that is responsible for the inbound funnel (lead generation, marketing automation, PR, website and social content and SEO) as well as imagining, creating, and empowering the outbound sales team with captivating storytelling and collateral. Within the broader organization, this role acts as the main thought-leader for our brand and works closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to drive revenue and deliver a compelling brand experience customers in multiple verticals. As a leader of the marketing team, you are a strategically and tactically strong executor committed to driving revenue growth by defining and executing our marketing strategies.
- Drive the vision, strategy, execution, and budget of the marketing roadmap.
- Design and execute a marketing communications strategy that supports Mapillary’s long-term brand and business goals.
- Drive continuous evolution of our website’s messaging and content strategy to support our goals.
- Own and manage all aspects of our PR strategy and execution.
- Grow the marketing team and lead recruiting for marketing roles.
- Develop Mapillary’s conference and trade show strategy.
- Craft the positioning and brand narrative of Mapillary and transform the brand narrative into actionable campaigns.
- Partner with sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs.
- Work with the Analytics and Product teams to set targets for, track and improve customer acquisition and activation campaign performance (e.g. CPA, LTV, and ROI).
- Ensure we build and leverage owned content and channels (Social Media, Blog, Image and Video Asset library) to connect with customers, build conversation and support our initiatives.
- A seasoned marketing leader in the SaaS space with 5+ years of professional experience covering the responsibilities described above.
- Experience in writing, presenting, and executing ROI-driven marketing campaigns.
- Experienced with CRM and marketing automation including list management, segmentation, and custom report creation.
- A thoughtful and effective team builder and leader.
- Metrics-driven with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience with targeting, segmenting, and profiling of prospects and customers.